FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Before contacting us you might want to look through the questions and answers in this section. If you don’t find the answer here feel free to send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the questions in order to read the answers.
2. Select Proceed to Checkout from the cart screen.
3. Sign into your FleetFarm.com account or checkout as a guest.
4. Follow the step-by-step prompts to enter shipping, payment, and billing information.
5. Review your order, then select Place Order.
2. Check the expiration date — if you received this code via email or text, it will be included at the bottom.
3. If your code is for a Gift with Purchase item, make sure it’s been added to your cart.
4. Have you already applied another code to your cart? We’re only able to apply one code per order.
• Unless otherwise noted, promo codes become valid on FleetFarm.com at 12:00am, Central Time, on the first day of the offer.
• Additionally, unless otherwise noted, all offers end at 11:59pm, Eastern Time, on the last day of the offer.
Still having trouble? Please contact Customer Service.
• Third-party credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®
• Third-party debit cards: Must be connected with Visa or MasterCard and processed as a credit card
• Third-party gift cards from American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard
Please note, Tiremaxofsouthflorida.com does not accept credit cards from foreign banks. Both the issuing bank and the card holder’s billing address must be U.S.-based.
Some email providers use a spam filter, which causes emails to either be received into the junk/spam folder, or not be received by the user at all.
There are a few reasons why we may need to cancel an order, such as:
• Item became unavailable
• Incorrect address
• Invalid payment method
• Inaccuracies in product information or pricing
For orders cancelled because of address or payment reasons, you can place a new order with updated address or payment information.
Clearance items are not guaranteed to be in stock. Orders containing clearance items may take longer to fulfill due to limited availability. If we are unable to fulfill the item, you will receive a cancellation notice. Any other items on your order will be fulfilled accordingly.
Please refer to your pick-up confirmation email for the exact pick-up location for your order.
By ordering an age restricted item, you certify that you satisfy the age restriction. Items which are ordered online for pick up at a local Tiremax of South Florida location require biller age and ID verification upon time of pickup. Additionally, the biller information submitted at the time of order placement must match the identity of the pick-up person at time of pickup.